Are you experiencing a mice infestation for the first time? In actuality, mice are common pests within local Charlotte homes, but you do not have to live with them for the rest of your life. Luckily, our company has trained professional mice exterminators to provide you the best natural mice removal services however severe your case may be. And in case you are worried about how much mouse extermination will cost you, we would like to inform you that we have organized and planned our treatments to be affordable solutions, not profiteering ones.
We Are the Local Charlotte Mice Exterminators You Need
Professional pest control does not have to entail extensive searching through numerous false advertisements and bluffing salesmen, because our company is already reaching out for you at the present time of your need. And in case you decide to try our services, we would like to present to you the benefits you can expect when you call for our help:
- You provide the final words for the planning. Our services include free inspection and assessment, and from these two come our carefully planned recommendations on the most appropriate methods to use for the mice removal. But then, you will be the one to have the final say if we are going to continue with the plan or not. Your opinions will be respected at all costs.
- We will give you what you need. We are here to exterminate the mice, and we will exterminate them for you as soon as possible. We always keep in mind that we are here to provide help to our troubled clients.
- We do not charge you unnecessary fees. This is why our services are less expensive compared to the other pest control companies out there. We made sure that our treatments and methods are used to provide utmost service, not profit.
- You do not have to let us finish so you can continue with your day. We will be visiting the infested rooms one at a time, but it will only take several hours to eradicate all of them. You also do not have to excuse yourself from doing the usual things you do in your home. The treated areas are perfectly safe both for adults and children.
- The treatments will never harm your health or the environment. As said above, we do not use toxic chemicals and pesticides that can be harmful to anyone’s health. Another thing is that our methods do not harm the environment too so experiencing our services will be a win-win situation.
- We will keep the extermination as a secret. Our company does not tolerate gossip within our teams and with our clients. We practice a policy that strictly restricts any member of the company to divulge personal information to unauthorized personnel. This rule is implemented to protect the safety and privacy of the clients and members.
Things You Need to Know about Mice
A responsible homeowner will protect his property at all costs, and will do everything just to maintain and improve it. One of the most rigorous activities that a homeowner engages in is the personal home inspection for mice infestation. It will be a hassle, but it would be worth it long term to eliminate them as soon as possible. If you want to accomplish this activity as efficient as you can, you must first learn some basic information about mice. You have to know where they live, how they live, and signs if they are present or not. Here is a summary of the information you need:
- They can leave their excrement anywhere and produce holes on everything. No matter how much you clean your house, these mice will surely dirty it down if they ever populated within your home. You might find yourself stepping on some droppings and urine, so be sure to use slippers or shoes so you do not get into contact with these. Also, holes will appear on your belongings if they are really there.
- They will find the dirtiest place in your home. There will be some places in your home that you could not reach for cleaning, and this is where the mice will build their nest. You might find them in old attic boxes and unkempt closets.
- They chew on your belongings for reproductive purposes. Mice generally eat vegetables and fruits, but they will chew on anything they can munch on so they can build their breeding nest. The female mice usually do the nest building for impending birth.
- Your food and machines will be in danger. Once you confirm an infestation, protect your food and machines from possible contamination and internal wiring damage, respectively.
- A mice infestation is detrimental to human health. It does not matter if you directly get into contact with them and their droppings or not. As long as they are there, you are already susceptible to food contamination, food poisoning, salmonellosis, and leptospirosis, among others.